Do you have plans to retire? Maybe buy that first house? Looking for a car?
Well, you need to check out The Call Federal Credit Union Expo and Annual Meeting
When: Saturday, March 22nd Registration will take place at the door, beginning at 10 a.m
Where: Westin Richmond, 6631 W. Broad Street.
The Expo features workshops led by Call Federal staff on a variety of financial topics. Expo workshops include:
· Retire Your Mortgage (11 a.m.) – Would you like to retire debt-free? Learn about ways to pay off your mortgage faster, including refinancing to a shorter-term mortgage.
· Retirement Planning Consideration (11 a.m.) – Confused about planning for your retirement? Call Federal staff will discuss planning for your retirement and will provide tips on investing for your future needs.
· Financial Tips for Your Teen (11:45 a.m.) – Are you a parent of a tween or a teen? Two of Call Federal’s branch managers will lead a discussion of how to select your teen’s first checking account and other important tips.
· First-Time Home Buying (11:45 a.m.) – Thinking about buying your first home? The Call Federal mortgage team will walk you through the process of purchasing your new home so you will know what to expect.
· Finding & Financing Your Next Car (11:45 a.m.) – Looking for a new car? A staff member from Call Federal and a representative from Car Lotz will share information about finding your next car as well as the process of financing it.
Workshops are free and open to the public, as space allows.
Call Federal Credit Union is an Equal Housing Lender and Federally Insured by NCUA.
For more information, visit callfcu.org